Adaptable Conference Interpretation
If managed correctly, multilingual conferences and meetings hold the promise of great opportunities. However, without effective interpreting for clear communication, your message could be diluted or irreparably harmed. When you work with Communicaid, Inc., your dedicated Project Manager combines meticulous planning with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances to ensure positive results.
Opens Opportunities, Lowers Risk
Conference Interpreting OptionsDepending on your audience size, language needs and budget, you can choose from two different conference interpretation solutions.
- Consecutive Interpreting: Often used for lecture-style presentations, consecutive interpreting consists of one linguist at a time performing live interpretation in the needed language.
- Simultaneous Interpreting (UN Style): Utilizing advanced technology and highly skilled interpreters, simultaneous interpreting provides real-time, multi-language discussions. .
- Conferences, Presentations and Lectures
- Foreign Press Interviews
- Seminars and Webinars
- Voiceovers for Marketing Materials and Presentations
- Escorting of Foreign Business Persons
Related Case StudyHewlett Packard's Personal Systems Group (HPPSG) held a product release conference in the fall of 2007 at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park in New York City, for their Asian markets press.
Find out how Communicaid's project manager's experience and quick problem solving skills saved the day and HP's image.
view all case studies