Adaptable Conference Interpretation
If managed correctly, multilingual conferences and meetings hold the promise of great opportunities. However, without effective interpreting for clear communication, your message could be diluted or irreparably harmed. When you work with Communicaid, Inc., your dedicated Project Manager combines meticulous planning with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances to ensure positive results.
Opens Opportunities, Lowers Risk
Conference Interpreting OptionsDepending on your audience size, language needs and budget, you can choose from two different conference interpretation solutions.
- Consecutive Interpreting: Often used for lecture-style presentations, consecutive interpreting consists of one linguist at a time performing live interpretation in the needed language.
- Simultaneous Interpreting (UN Style): Utilizing advanced technology and highly skilled interpreters, simultaneous interpreting provides real-time, multi-language discussions. .
- Conferences, Presentations and Lectures
- Foreign Press Interviews
- Seminars and Webinars
- Voiceovers for Marketing Materials and Presentations
- Escorting of Foreign Business Persons
Related Case StudySeagate Technologies called Communicaid to help set up their live language conferencing environment during their Supplier CEO conference where top Seagate management meets their key Japanese suppliers. Strategy buy-in, technology transfers, specifications, pricing, market share and profits can all be at risk. Hence, all presentations need real time, on-site, interpretation of either English-to-Japanese or Japanese-to-English.
Learn how Communicaid's talented teams of interpreter's enhanced the Seagate conference attendees conference experience.
view all case studies