Companies like Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Orgill and Leidos all trust Communicaid with their highly technical localization and translation needs.
We have over 20 years of experience in a variety of different technical industries such as engineering, aerospace and defense, building and construction, oil and gas, manufacturing and energy.
We specialize in translating:
- SDS (Safety Data Sheets )
- Technical Manuals
- QSG (Quick Start Guides)
- Product Data Sheets
- Spec Sheets
- Design Specifications
- Technical Drawings
We work only with the most qualified human translators and interpreters. Not only do our translators have specialized degrees in the subject matter of your content, they are in-country native speakers and have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Tried and proven technical track record: Communicaid adheres to the American ASTM F 2575 and European CEN EN 15038 translation standards. All our documents are delivered with a Certificate of Accuracy.
- Translation Memory for consistency of terminology and recycling of content with up to 80% in cost reduction on updates over time
- Complete protection of your confidential materials
- All major languages including Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese.
Our work goes through a rigorous process of complete and independent translation, editing, and proofing. We certify all our translations.
Related Case Study“I wish there was someone who understands the technology.”
“I wish there was someone who strives for near perfect translations.” It sounds simple enough. It even sounds absolutely achievable that both talents can be combined. But what frustrates many customers with technology projects, are the pesky and incessant little errors that are missed by many, if not by most, translation companies.
Read how Communicaid's Quality Assurance practices ensure accuracy for even the most technical texts.
view all case studies