Maximize Opportunity and Limit Risk with Skilled Corporate Translation
Carefully planned and executed corporate translations open the door to the limitless opportunities of the global business marketplace. Without it, crossing language and cultural boundaries exposes your business to embarrassment and risk. The business professionals at Communicaid, Inc. use their experience with business operations and translation to bring a real advantage to your internal and external communications.
When you partner with Communicaid, you'll value corporate translations that are:
- Responsive: Opportunity waits for no one. Your Project Manager understands that and provides real-time status reports to ensure deadlines are met and costs are contained. A single point of contact removes project management headaches while allowing for continuous assessment of required resources to meet your project's deadline and complexity needs.
- Accurate: Inaccurate corporate translations are costly and risky. Communicaid professionals collaborate with ShareFile™ technology to complete your translations. Separate proofreaders utilize editing and validation tools, SafetyNet™ and Translation Memory, reveal inconsistencies in numbers, units, and important phrases that could hinder your success.
- Well Written: Clear, culturally sensitive communications are well written and validated to extend opportunity without unnecessary risk.
Business Translation Experience
- Employee and training manuals
- Instructional video voice-overs
- Contracts and licenses
- RFP's and RFQ's
- Patent applications
- Financial statements and annual reports
- Research/analysis reports
- Manufacturing SOPs
Related Case StudyLockheed Martin, a global advanced technology company and shipbuilder, received an unpleasant surprise - a lengthy Request For Proposal (RFP) for Shipbuilding in a language they could not read. Before their RFP team could even decide whether to bid or not, the shipbuilder faced the loss of valuable time and the potential high costs of translating the RFP in its entirety.
See how Communicaid helped Lockheed Martin understand what was needed for the RFP in a fast and efficient manner.
view all case studies