Structured Workflow Process Guides Translation StrategyAt Communicaid, Inc., we have helped clients succeed across various project types and languages largely due to our finely honed workflow/quality assurance process. This process serves as the base of our translation strategy:
- Requirements Gathering: Expectations, deadlines and project specifications are communicated. Documents to be translated and supporting files are uploaded to our encrypted ShareFile™ Portal.
- Project Manager Assignment: A dedicated Project Manager experienced in your industry and project type is assigned to act as your internal advocate.
- Project Analysis and Quote: Every project element is evaluated including language, format, word count, repetitions, prior work and expected turnaround time. A final quote is provided.
- Team Selection: After quote approval, your Project Manager carefully chooses a translation, editing and proofing team based on your linguistic and industry requirements.
- Translation, Editing, Proofing + SafetyNet™ for Numeric Validation: Our TEP+N process begins by identifying all necessary localization needs. The document is then collaboratively translated, edited, proofed and run through SafetyNet - our Numeric Validation tool.
- DTP / Online Verification / Galley Review
- Client Review: Your internal team reviews the project and provides final comments or changes to be incorporated into the final version.
- Translation Memory Integration and Communicaid Certification: Upon final review, the document is uploaded to Translation Memory, which reduces costs and improves accuracy in future projects by identifying repetitive words and phrases and automatically checking for them. The document then becomes Communicaid Certified – meaning it meets our rigorous standards and requirements.
To learn how our well-defined translation strategy process can benefit you, contact Communicaid today.