HR0626-PCLL – Language Services Project CoordinatorCommunicaid Inc. is a fifteen year old company that provides language and translation services to companies which require precise communications in conducting their global business. We focus on providing translations of documents and websites for companies who need technically accurate, contextually correct, and culturally aware communications for global markets. By utilizing language experts with industry specific knowledge and by providing personalized service, Communicaid provides the highest level of quality and service to business clients. In fact, Anthony Robbins has featured our CEO and Communicaid as a compelling story representing his vision of excellence.
Our expanding business requires that we add a Project Coordinator. In this role you will be working with an existing operations team to coordinate translation projects.
Core responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Project assessment, coordination and follow up
- Project budget coordination
- Vendor selection and coordination
- File trafficking
- Proofing and Quality assurance
- Client interaction
- Translation memory coordination using Trados
Desired Qualifications and ExperienceThe ideal candidate will:
- Have 2+ yrs of experience coordinating translation projects for enterprise customers
- Have intricate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and additional software knowledge
- Have experience working with Trados in an Agency and/or translator setting
- Have a formal education as a translator or at the very least speak a second language (bi-cultural candidates, a plus)
- Enjoy a fast paced, collaborative, team environment
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, in person and over the phone
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Have a proven ability to develop and foster relationships
- Be driven and focused on delivery
- Have excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Have ability to work independently, achieve goals and think creatively
For consideration, please email resume including experience, work history, business references and introductory letter.
Please email resume as a MS Word attachment. The subject line of your email should start with the following position code HR0626-PCLL for processing purposes. All resumes are held in complete confidence.